Staying home does not have to be time away from Aspire Speech & Learning Center. We all are facing some uncertainty in the upcoming months. The challenge will be how to make the most of our time and take advantage of the opportunity that slowing down presents.
Aspire staff members are working hard to provide safe options for you, your family, and our staff. Here are some options that you can consider:
- Our office offers online, face-to-face therapy or tutoring over a HIPPA compliant platform that you can access on your computer or your phone. Your therapist will be able to keep weekly therapy sessions with your family members using this simple method. Therapy will look much the same but will be over the internet instead of in our office.
- Children and adults can begin an intensive cognitive-language training program through our office, such as Fast ForWord, Fast ForWord Reading, or Kiko’s Lab (for preschoolers). These programs are fun and will accelerate learning while you spend time at home. We highly recommend these programs for expanding learning abilities.
- Students who have online school and assignments can continue to work with our tutors and get the help they need completing assignments.
- Some of you would like to continue to come into the office for therapy or tutoring, knowing that we are going to provide reduced services while we follow all the guidelines put out by the CDC. Of course, if there is a general “shelter-in-place” order, we will no longer provide this option.
- Your therapist or tutor can meet with you over the phone or via teletherapy to provide guidance, support, and direct you to materials that you can use at home.
- Please stay in touch and communicate with your therapist. We will all benefit from knowing that we are facing this together and can support each other. Call: 559-228-9100